Monday, July 25, 2011

;)

  • Don't get lost in thought; you'll be a total stranger there.
  • I know you have to be somebody, but why do you have to be you?
  • If you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you.
  • I wish I had a lower I.Q., so that I could enjoy your company.
  • My I have the pleasure of you absence?
  • You have an open mind, and a mouth to match.
  • There's only one thing that keeps me from breaking you in half, I don't want two of you around.
  • I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your conversation.
  •  tell me, as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
  • Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission...
  • Folk clap when they see you...but they clap their hands over their eyes.
  • All day I thought of you....I was at the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment