Sunday, July 24, 2011

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
The universe is laughing behind your back.
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
Honesty is the best policy but insanity is the best defense.
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.
Love your enemies.. it pisses them off.
The human race is lucky I'm a nice guy, otherwise only 1/4 of them would be alive right now.( jk guys don't freak out)
Life is like a roller coaster, and I'm about to throw up.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking
You can thank your lucky stars that everything I wish for will never come true.
Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!
Sometimes I just sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits.
We're all given some sort of skill in life. Mine just happens to be beating up on people.
Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much. You're not that good.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment