Saturday, July 23, 2011

You are a "glass is half full" kinda gal. Too bad it's chipped... and cracked... and it really doesn't look very clean... and would it kill you to add a slice of lemon? Sheesh.
"Swiper, No Swiping" ("talk to the hand" for toddlers)
never wants to go to bed, yet I never want to wake up in the morning.
Why can't my "late night" self make some kind of compromise with my "early morning have-to-go-to school" self?
TODAY I was bored so I said "Wow, that's a weird place to put a piano." You wouldn't believe how many people looked around for a piano. I was in an elevator.
That moment when your parents tell you to stay in the line when you’re shopping, and when you’re almost near the cashier, they’re not even back yet, so you start freaking out.
:O
You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music.
Never trust a quiet toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment