- Walk backwards and when you bump into someone yell, “Watch where you’re going! Geez!”
- Pretend to fall asleep and when anyone touches you or talks to you, ‘wake up’ and yell, “Can’t anyone get some decent sleep around here?”
- Run into walls and apologize to them.
- Every time you see one of your friends, shout, “Hello!” really loudly from across the room.
- Say serious things in a sarcastic tone and sarcastic things in a serious tone.
- Bring in a metal cup with some change in it and start clanging it around as if you’re a beggar.
- Hand out detention slips to people you dislike while wearing a band labeled “Detention
- Grin broadly and say, “I didn’t take my
- Draw a stick figure and ask your art teacher, “Isn’t it beyootiful?”
- Have conversations with yourself.
- Dance to your classes.
- Bring a Glad product to school and whenever someone gets mad at you, say, “Don’t get mad! Get Glad!” Then hold up the Glad product.
- Randomly shout, “Are we there yet?”
- Run down the halls screaming, “Bob is coming! BOB IS COMING!
- Stare at someone and if/when they stare back at you, yell, “Staring is extremely impolite!